Get Your Taxes Filed – For Free

From Feb. 3 – April 14 ACC 419 (Tax II) students will be preparing tax returns for individuals and families who qualify. These students have been certified as tax return preparers by the IRS.

Preparation services will be available Monday evenings from 4-6 p.m. in CSC 121.

Services will not be available the week of March 24 due to Spring Break.

To qualify, you must have earned less than $52,000 during 2013. If you will be filing jointly with a spouse, the same income limitations apply to your combined income. Students, even if your parents are claiming you, your return can still be taken care of. At this time we are not able to prepare returns for taxpayers who are not permanent residents. However, international students can contact Courtney Richter in the International Student Services Office, and she’ll help get your taxes knocked out.

When you come to have your taxes checked off your to-do list, please bring any of the following:

  • Photo identification (original) & Social security cards (can be copies) for you, your spouse and each of your dependents (required, so we can make sure you are you say you are)
  • Form W-2 for every job worked during the year
  • Form 1098 for tuition paid
  • Student loan interest paid information
  • Any 1099 forms received
  • Child care expense declarations
  • A personal check or routing and account number for direct deposit
  • Your 2012 tax return (if available)
  • Any other applicable information
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Westminster College

This is the editorial account for Westminster College news team. Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or comments.