High 5 #GivingTuesday for the Westminster Fund
Save the date!
On Tuesday, November 29, make a gift to support the Westminster Fund for #GivingTuesday. Students – give $5 and get a high 5!
Stop by and see your Student Ambassadors in JCI or Backer Dining Hall from 9 to 4 to make a donation and write a thank you card to a faculty/staff member who has inspired you on your Westminster journey.
BONUS – President Akande will match student donations on #GivingTuesday, dollar for dollar!
Make a gift online to the Westminster Fund today.
What is the Westminster Fund?
The Westminster Fund is a pool of unrestricted gifts to the school that are used to support the following areas on Westminster’s campus:
- Scholarships: Many students receive financial aid through the Westminster Fund.
- Innovative academic programs: Programs, such as the Undergraduate Scholars Forum, are supported by the Westminster Fund.
- Outstanding Faculty: More than 60 full-time faculty members engage students in dynamic classes with a student-to-faculty ratio of 14:1.
- Athletics: Westminster offers 18 varsity teams to contribute to students’ holistic development. The most recent athletic additions are men’s and women’s lacrosse teams!
- Career Services: Students are prepared for real-world success through workshops, seminars, and prestigious internships.
#WestminsterFund #Nov29 #High5WC