WWAT: Making a Difference Together!
Thanks to the support of people like you — our alumnae and others — we passed the 50 percent mark of our fundraising goal: $100,000!
What’s it for?
Westminster Women Advancing Together (WWAT) is an organization dedicated to empowering Westminster women in three important ways:
- Recruiting remarkable women to attend Westminster.
- Supporting our female students while at the college.
- Promoting our women alums and faculty.
To make this happen, we earmarked 75 percent for scholarships and 25 percent for female-focused leadership and support initiatives. This past school year, we were thrilled to award four scholarships to exceptional women in need! And, since our founding in early 2019, we have also organized and funded several important college events highlighting and supporting Westminster women.
Any gift of any size makes a difference!
Click on WCMO.edu/Giving. Once there, enter your monthly or annual gift amount. Follow the prompts, and don’t forget to select “Westminster Women Advancing Together” in the drop-down menu for “Designation.” To make an ongoing impact, take it a step further and click on “Make this gift recurring.”
Make your gift now!
What else can you do?
Tune in for regular updates and news. And follow us through our Facebook group: Westminster Women Advancing Together – WWAT! Thank you.
The WWAT Leadership Team would love to hear from you:
- Betsy Schultz Humphreys, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leslie Brooke Hunt, email@example.com
- Janice Mathews-Gordon, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karin M. Erickson Bradford, email@example.com
- Sarah Goss Powers, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Audrey Remley, email@example.com
- College Liaison: Angie Robinson Sullivan, Director of Annual Giving, Angie.Sullivan@WCMO.edu