WESTMINSTER WEEKLY: CAMPUS ANNOUNCEMENTS
Biometric Screening and Flu Shot Clinic We have scheduled Quest Lab to be in Mueller Student Center on Wednesday, October 27th for biometric screenings.
- You must be enrolled in Westminster College medical benefits to participate in the biometric screening event and the Rally program.
- Walgreens is scheduled to be on-site for flu shots during that time.
- The event is currently scheduled to be from 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Spouses are also able to receive free on-site biometric screenings through the program this year.
- Fasting is recommended, but not required.
- Employees and spouses covered on medical may opt for an at-home testthis year. Tests can be completed any time throughout the plan year (April 2021 – March 2022)
- Kits will be received in the mail with everything you need. You mail the sample back in a prepaid mailer. Results will be received online in 7-10 business days and in the mail within 3 weeks.
- As before, employees and spouses may download the results page to take to their personal physician or make an appointment to have testing done at a Quest Lab. Employees and spouses who complete the biometric screening receive $75 in Rally gift card credit. REMINDER – Rally gift card credits must be redeemed by the end of the plan year (March 30, 2022).
The wellness points sheet was sent via email. It must be completed by the end of the plan year (March 2022) to earn the WC wellness premium discount/HSA contribution for the next plan year. We have added an option to receive points for getting the COVID-19 vaccine. We are aware some may have received that prior to the start of the plan year, so vaccines received between 1/1/2021-3/31/2022 will be counted for points. 100 points are applicable to employees who are fully vaccinated, not 100 points per shot (Pfizer and Moderna). The form and backup documentation can be submitted on paper, through email or through the forms link below. Please do not provide any documentation that contains personal medical information. https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=ORjJNgfp40a50qkRFq45k196Ea5pEZ5BocqyDsmOL6FUREpHN0JLMlRVT1kyVUE4Tk5WSUhMSktONC4u
Refer a Student
Do you know a student that would be a great fit at Westminster?! If so, refer them to us!
Help Support a Westminster Family
In early July 2021, 10-month-old Maverick Dean Rogers, the son of Justin Rogers and Brittany Clingman, was diagnosed with a Stage III Wilms Tumor on one of his kidneys. This is a rare kidney cancer that affects young children and can bring devastating news to loved ones. Justin is a Westminster College employee in the Plant Operations department, and we are looking for ways to support his incredible little boy and their family during this difficult time.
There are several ways we can help:
1. The Plant Operations department has t-shirts for sale. They can be purchased for $20 each, cash only. Please contact Katey Gipson at 573-592-5911 or Katey.Gipson@WCMO.edu.
2. A Venmo account has been setup for Maverick if you’d like to make an electronic monetary donation. Search Maverick Rogers to find their account. Order Your Women’s Basketball Team T-shirt The women’s basketball team is selling Blue Jay Nation t-shirts for $15 each. Order Now