Who am I? 2015 Finals Week Trivia Contest, Day 3
Today’s answer is … Dr. Rich Geenen, Associate Professor of Philosophy! Did you know that Dr. Geenen is an identical twin, a vegetarian, and gold medalist for Show Me Games and State Games of America in pickleball? Read more about Dr. Geenen’s pickleball career.
Congratulations to Kyle Stokes, today’s winner!
It’s Finals Week 2015 at Westminster! To have some fun amidst the studying, we’re holding a daily trivia contest. How well do you know Westminster faculty?
How to play …
- Every day this week watch Westminster’s Facebook and Twitter accounts for facts about a Westminster professor. A new professor will be highlighted each day. Facts will be posted by 8:30 a.m.
- Before 3 p.m., post your guess for the right answer as a comment on Facebook or tweet your guess to @WestminsterMO.
- Each afternoon, we’ll draw a winner from the correct guesses and post the answer.
Each day, one winner will receive a $25 Beks gift card!
- Open to anyone.
- Winners will be drawn randomly from correct responses only.
- An individual’s first guess only will be accepted (cannot guess multiple times).
- An individual can only win one prize.